The deadlines have been quashed, the burn-out has been put out, and the writing wheels have been greased. It’s time to get on getting on so let’s get back up to speed, as well as map out the near future.
- First, I hate to announce that I won’t be at Necronomicon at the end of the month. Certain family obligations and financial missteps have made it something I just can’t do. However, I am already planning on being there next year, so fingers crossed.
- Speaking of 2017 conventions, I hope to have a slew of news about appearances. I’ll definitely be hitting some old haunts and hopefully some new ones.
- Book releases! As you know, I’ve been working with J. A. Cipriano to release a trilogy of urban fantasy books (Clans of Shadow) which are all now out. I also will be getting out the finale of Three Seconds to Legend, The Twelfth Labor, in Novemeber. Also also, I have a couple of really neat projects in progress. More news on that to come in the near future!
- Book reviews are coming back! Really! This week even! Expect a fresh Starving Review on Friday.
- Naturally, expect some more writing articles this Wednesday.
- In other words, we’re back on track, boys and girls!
As always, until then, good reading, good writing, and good luck!