Okay, time to pull away some curtains to reveal what all has been taking up so much of my time. INITIATE THE BULLET POINTS!
- New print editions of The Push Chronicles, all three books, are coming out soon in the more popular 5 x 8 inch format, graced with brand-new spine and back cover design by Reyn Ruch, the cover artist of The Songstress Murders, to make the new editions much nicer to have sitting on your shelf!
- Speaking of The Songstress Murders, you can read a fresh review HERE. Also, Reyn did an updated cover design and art for Inspector Redmane’s first adventure, so check it out as well!
- You may have noticed that I have once again become a fully independent author, with The Opening Bell back under my full control and republished on Amazon. The price is back to something reasonable ($2.99 USD as opposed to 6.99) and you Kindle Unlimited folks can now read it for free! The new print edition will be available soon, with the original Felipe de Barros cover art and extra cover design for the print edition by Reyn Ruch as well.
- As the series is back in my hands, let me announce that The Tale of the Tape, fully revised with extended material, will be available for pre-order soon. The release proper will be in early August. I will announce the precise date within the week!
- In addition to Kansas City Comic Con in early August, I am proud to announce that I will also be appearing at the Pensacola Comic Convention in late August at the Game Space table. I’ll not only be there with my books and witty conversation, but assisting in gaming demos and the like.
- Also, I’ll be making an appearance at Necronomicon 2016 in Tampa, Florida, right before Halloween! It should be an incredible experience!
- Finally, expect one more big announcement soon about the Sekrit Writin Projikt very soon! All I will say now is that 1 done, 2 to go!
I’ll be posting details of the new print edition covers over the week and more, so stay tuned! Maybe even a book review!
Until then, good reading, good writing, and good luck!