Finally, FINALLY, it’s here! Rune Service, the light-hearted urban fantasy and my … what? … 11th book?! is now available on Amazon as an e-book, with physical copies to be available soon! Check out the blurb and cover below!
If you don’t have the time to read the written page, you can listen to it instead! Heart of Gold, the first book of Clans of Shadow, is now available in audiobook form through Audible! Narrated by the great Joe Hempel, enjoy Frank Butcher’s inaugural adventure today!
The journey is done and the quest is completed! The Twelfth Labor, the no-holds-barred finale to the wrestling adventure epic of Three Seconds to Legend! Grab your e-book copies now for an introductory sale price of $.99 USD from Amazon now!
The deadlines have been quashed, the burn-out has been put out, and the writing wheels have been greased. It’s time to get on getting on so let’s get back up to speed, as well as map out the near future.
- First, I hate to announce that I won’t be at Necronomicon at the end of the month. Certain family obligations and financial missteps have made it something I just can’t do. However, I am already planning on being there next year, so fingers crossed.
- Speaking of 2017 conventions, I hope to have a slew of news about appearances. I’ll definitely be hitting some old haunts and hopefully some new ones.
- Book releases! As you know, I’ve been working with J. A. Cipriano to release a trilogy of urban fantasy books (Clans of Shadow) which are all now out. I also will be getting out the finale of Three Seconds to Legend, The Twelfth Labor, in Novemeber. Also also, I have a couple of really neat projects in progress. More news on that to come in the near future!
- Book reviews are coming back! Really! This week even! Expect a fresh Starving Review on Friday.
- Naturally, expect some more writing articles this Wednesday.
- In other words, we’re back on track, boys and girls!
As always, until then, good reading, good writing, and good luck!
You can get my latest book, co-authored with J. A. Cipriano, now on Amazon! Grab it now and delve into the shadowy world of magic alongside delivery driver and movie buff Frank Butcher! Check out the blurb after the break:
The wrestling action/adventure drama of Three Seconds to Legend continues in the revised and expanded second book, The Tale of the Tape! Set for release on August 11th, right at the start of Kansas City Comic Con, you can preorder your digital copy starting today from Amazon.com!
Take a look at the e-book cover, the new paperback cover, and the book blurb after the bump!
The Walled City is the wonder of a world reborn, five cities stacked one atop another. The only thing that stands between the normal Folk and the criminals that would prey upon them is the City Watch. Cue Junior Inspector Vela Redmane, lover of life and the lovelies, yet serious about her work as a detective, who finds herself embroiled in one of the weirdest murder cases ever seen in this place of magic. Murder by pleasure, warring gangsters, mysterious mages, and a singing golem are just the start of Redmane’s troubles. The most complicated part of all? The roots of love tangling Vela with both her top suspect and the sorceress who holds all the answers!
It’s time! You can now pre-order The Songstress Murders, the first of the Inspector Redmane Mysteries! Head on over to Amazon and grab it before it’s released on May 26,2 016! Physical copies will be available first at Mobicon in Mobile and then from CreateSpace that weekend!